top of page

Housing and Utilities

Bills Assistance

Clark County CAP

Provides emergency assistance in energy,

rental/mortgage, food, employment, and

non-criminal legal assistance.

1601 East Fourth Plain, Ste. C214

Vancouver, WA 

1 (877) 211-9274

Clark County PUD

Financial Assistance for utilities bill.

8600 NE 117th Avenue

Vancouver, WA

(360) 992-3000

Hours: Monday-Friday


Saturday (9:00am-5:00pm)

Row of Houses

St. Vincent de Paul

Rent and Utilities Assistance for the Vancouver and Evergreen School District area. 

Call on Wednesday (10:00am-1:00pm)

(360) 694-5388

Housing and Shelter

Cascade AIDS Project, SW WA (CAP)
Housing assistance and services to those who have HIV/AIDS.

100 E. 33rd St., Ste 201B 

Vancouver, WA
(360) 750-7964
Hours: Monday-Friday


Council for the Homeless

Housing assistance and resources.

2500 Main St.

Vancouver, WA 

(360) 695-9677

Hours: Monday-Friday


Saturday-Sunday (11:00am-5:00pm)

Open House Ministries
Temporary shelter, case management, and programs for families. 

900 West 12th Street

Vancouver, WA
(360) 737-0300


Oxford Houses
Temporary housing for adults in recovery. Various locations.

REACH Community Development
Housing assistance for low income individuals and families. 

(360) 326-4647

Second Step Housing

Transitional housing, permanent supportive housing, and affordable housing for low income families.

8105 NE Fourth Plain Road

Vancouver, WA

(360) 852-8510

Share House 

Temporary shelter, essential needs, meals, and wellness classes.

1115 West 13th Street

Vancouver, WA

(360) 448-2121

Hours: Sunday-Saturday


Vancouver Housing Authority
Housing assistance for low income individuals and families. 

2500 Main Street 

Vancouver, WA 
(360) 694-2501

bottom of page